Robert Morien

In article ,
Spr0ket wrote:

I just moved into a house with a sprinkler system. This will be the
first time I've owned a sprinkler system. The controller in the
basement says it is a Toro GreenKeeper.

Here's the question. When I manually turn on the sprinklers with it
set to zone A, about half of the stations pop up. When I have it set
to zone B or C and manually turn it on, nothing happens. How do I set
it so all the stations pop up on zone A?

You don't want to do that.

Another issue is that I'm not even sure how many stations I have. I
thought I had found them all, but just today I found another one. Who
knows, there could me more.

Jason