Mike

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 05:50:40 +0000, Henry wrote:

Panasonic KXTGA500W cordless phone.

Today it would not get a dial tone. It said unable to connect with
base, move closer. Battery monitor showed two hash marks, so presumably
the battery was not low.

I took battery out, also fiddled with menu. Eventually noticed that it
would get a dialtone. Any ideas of what to do in case the problem recurs?

Henry

I had the same problem with a Panasonic phone. I replaced the batteries
and had the same problem so I bought a new one from a different company
and put the Pani in storage. About 1 month later I charged the battereis
and installed it in the garage, works fine now and I can bring it into my
neighbors yard and it still works.
Go figure.