Mike Fields

"SteveB" wrote in message
news:MZpve.4342$8o.2020@fed1read03...
What needs to be done is this:

There are already laws in every state that provide for citing people who
"fail to pay full time and attention" to driving. Start enforcing it.

I don't care if a person is fiddling with the radio, eating, talking on a
cell, putting on makeup, eating, slapping their kid, or whatever.

If you ain't paying full time and attention to driving while you are
driving, you are behaving criminally, and deserve any punishment dealt to
you.

Steve

Ah - someone who finally understands the problem. Life is a set of
priorities -- when driving, that is #1, NOT #8 behind eating,talking,
shaving,reading etc. I shudder every time I see the new Verizon
commercials for the cell phones with streaming video on them - I
can just see the drivers now.

mikey