wmbjk

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 11:31:04 -0400, "John P Bengi" JBengi
(spamm)@(spamm) yahoo,com wrote:

"daestrom" wrote in message
. ..

The subject is 'workshop in an alternate homepower environment', but it

has
degenerated to YAWVGM (yet-another-wayne-versus-george-match).

I am onboard totally with you on this one. Must be the Great Lakes
environment...LOL Hot huh?

What the heck are you talkin' about Gymmy Bob? I count 12 posts from
you so far in this thread. 10 are your usual worthless jackass
comments, and none contain so much as a hint of off-grid workshop
experience. Which is hardly surprising, given that somebody who posts
24-7 hasn't any need for a workshop on or off grid. George has dropped
14 steaming loads so far, with the only off-grid workshop connection
being his resentment of mine. No surprise there either. My posts total
31, half dead on topic (which is sometimes a bit like work), the
others being my reward - getting to skewer both the man of a thousand
IDs, and the Blunder From Down Under. Although frankly, the two of you
are making it so easy, you're taking most of the fun out of it.

Wayne