SQLit

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
.. .
don wrote:
My garage door keeps stopping and going back up when it gets about
14" from the floor. It doesn't do this everytime. Yes, I have cleaned
the laser glass and all other things seem to be in order. It's
starting to bug me.
Thanks in advance for help
Don

There are several possible issues. The first on that comes to mind is
the door movement. Try disconnecting it, and moving it by hand. It

should
open and close easily with the tendency to stay fully open, fully closed
with no sticky spots between.

If the reflector or the lamp are mounted on the track, the track may

be
twisting as the door moves and that could cause a misalignment.

good suggestions

in addition the door could be binding up a little at the area that it
reverses. If your closer has an adjustment for force maybe crank it up a bit
to get by the area.