John Bachman

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 20:40:03 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
wrote:

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 11:30:23 -0400, John Bachman
wrote:

But, if you really want a cap meter I can offer the ESR60 which
measures ESR and value at US$149.00. See
www.anatekcorp.com/testequipment/atlasesr60.htm for details.

According to the specifications for your meter, the minimum Capacitance
measurement range is 1uF. How would this meter work for paper capacitors,
when all of the fixed paper capacitors in my set are all under 1uF, with
the smallest being .0018uF and the largest being .47uF. Just doesn't seem
the appropriate product for my application.

See my post to your other question.

Yes, the ESR60 will not measure the value of the paper capacitors you
are dealing with.

John