Mike Ring

Default Right angle TV cable plugs

"Snowman" wrote in
:

Yes it is plugs I'm after - I wired all the bedrooms a couple of years
ago when I decorated, and put in flat sockets. The problem is that now
with change arounds, a couple are behind beds and cupboards.

I'm not sure if this helps, but I've got oulets witha 45 deg down anle on
them, thet've gone now, replaced with upgly straight ones by aerial
installer because they weren't DC, (and I reckon he walked off with them)
of course given time to think I could have bypassed the capacitors, but you
know how it is with a gorilla in your front room....

Any how, they do exist and aren't that all hard to find

Mike R