Eddie

Default Need info and size on Bridgeport M-head, J-head spindle and quill Quill

Hello,
I just purchaed a pallet of Bridgeport parts I don't really need.
I have many quills, spindles, gears, bearing races, gears, lead and drive
screws, etc.

Can anyone give me the outer diameter of the M-head and J-head quill?

I'm positive that I have several M-head spindles in new condition with MT#2,
plus (i think) m-head quills, draw bars, pinion gears, etc.

The only parts manual I have is for Bridgeport series I, it lists the M-head
quill diameter at 2.562" and the j-head quill diameter at 3.375.
I have about 10-15 pieces marked "Bridgeport quill" but these quills only
have an outer diameter of about 2.247"

Perhaps these aren't Bridgeport parts at all?

I'm fairly certain that I have quite a few M-head spindles and draw bars in
there though.
I need to get rid of this stuff.

Any help would be appreciated.

Does anyone have any idea what Bridgeport these quills are from if any?

Thanks,
Eddie