Andrew Werby

[The Sherlines are excellent tools, for small work. Another brand you might
look at is Taig. They also make tools in the US (Arizona), and their mills
are a bit larger and more rigid than the Sherlines, for about the same
price. Their lathe is comparable to the Sherline, but costs a little less.
The finish on them isn't quite as nice as on a Sherline, and they don't have
as many accessories available, but they work about the same. See
www.taigtools.com for details.]

Andrew Werby
www.computersculpture.com