Andy Dingley

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 20:52:37 -0700, Don Mosley wrote:

Which glue would be best for this outdoors?

Brackets.

Plenty will stick it but I'm worried on cheap mirror it will eat the silvering
off the back.

Use bathroom grade mirror (extra plastic coating on the back over the
silvering) or else some proper acrylic "mirror glue". Most silicones
release acid on curing and will etch silvering.

This is mirror tile on cinder block then I'm putting old wood window frames on
top.

Put the mirror in the frame, then put the frame onto the concrete.