Martin Angove

Default Extractor fans

In message ,
(Lurch) wrote:

On Tue, 18 May 2004 00:58:36 +0100, in uk.d-i-y Martin Angove
strung together this:

one of those rather expensive in-wall heat-exchanger things.

They're not that expensive actually, I usually get them for about
£120ish.

£120 is expensive when you compare it with £9.59 for a cheap 4" timer
job from Screwfix, though granted they also do a 6" Xpelair for £69.99.

Looks like an ordinary 4" (or 6") from the inside and outside,

6" usually.

I didn't really look to hard at these things because of the price
difference (I will probably fit 4" humidistat cheapies from Screwfix -
£29.99) which adds up to quite a lot if you are fitting more than one or
two, but I'm sure I saw a model which was 4", some manufacturer
beginning with "B" on a stand at the 2003 NEC H&R show.

Great idea, will have to save up for a few when we build :-)

Hwyl!

M.

--
Martin Angove: