Robatoy

In article . net,
jo4hn wrote:

OK, the subject may have been over the top a bit, but now that I have
your attention... The most recent issue of Popular Woodworking has a
couple of good articles on Abram, one of which debunks myths about him.
They even coined a term for his followers: Normites. Gawrsh.
sigh,
jo4hn

I had not seen Norm since he was Vila's side-kick.
This morning, I was spending some time with my mother, as they had
rushed my 84-year old father to the hospital the day before with heart
problems...and she is an avid PBS watcher. Norm was upholstering an
ottoman. The most gawdawful fabric... it probably came from the Great
Hall where Ashcroft had a few nude statues covered up with draperies
because he didn't want boobs to show up on TV behind him.
Now the $8000.00 US worth of draperies have been taken down and next
think I know, Norm is upholstering an ottoman.
Coinkidink? I think not!