TP

Rudy wrote:
In 1991 I bought a brand new Buick Regal. A few months later bought a
filter and five quarts of oil, same as I've done for years. Drove the car
up on the ramps, crawled under and had a hard time locating the filter,
let alone taking it off. Last oil change I ever did. Much easier to pay
$24.95

Going on a trip this weekend..I changed my oil $ 4.55 (4Qt) & Fram
filter $ 3.85 for a total of $ 8.40
Took about half an hour. Being retired, my time was worth the near $ 20.00
difference once you add in the taxes etc
I have 3 vehicles so you can see this adds up over the year.
While I was at it, I topped up all the fluids (battery, brake fluid,
radiator) air in the tires and put on two new mufflers as well.
Now, shes ready for the road !

It’s a great feeling knowing you can maintain your own vehicles.
Don’t forget to factor into the time it takes to do the actual
oil change plus going to the store to buy oil, filter, fluids,
and disposing of the old oil.

Enjoy your retirement