C & M

I agree wit Duane. Mold your edge on wide stock and then cut it off to
finished width. Re-mold and repeat until done. Faster than trying to find
some and cheaper than paying the shipping.

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
Eric Miller wrote:

I am looking for 1/2" quarter round and 3/4" cove moulding in cherry.

By
any chance, does anybody know of an online merchant that sells this?

Alternatively, how much do you need? Quarter-round is not at all hard
to run on a router table.

If you're in or close to any reasonably sized metro area there should be
at least one custom millwork shop or a full-service supplier that can
get it for you.