ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy

Pour used transmission fuild (the red type) on and wipe off the excess.
After sanding it gives a great redwood finish and will look great till then.
It is the secret that most floor layers and carpenters charge thousands for
and would hate to see this trade secret leaked. Completely non toxic and
(if used) free for the taking at any tranny shop.
Now watch the nervous professionals post away!

--

Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable
Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.
"Banty" wrote in message
In article .com,

Corporate
Monkey says...

Hello,

I have old, unfinished hardwood floors in one section of my house. I
don't have the time (or know how) to finish them permenently so I was
wondering if there was something I could "mop" on the floors to make
them look a little nicer. Will a Murphey's Oil Soap or something like
it help?

Any thoughts?

If you are asking why I don't just finish them...I have friends coming
in from out of town next week and don't have time to finish them myself
or hire anyone.

??!?

Here's the inexpensive fix that promises not to compromise any future

plans for
the floors:

Tell your friends "look at these wonderful old hardwood floors! Once I

get a
chance, I plan to...."

Or are these "friends" really your mother in law? ;-)

Cheers,
Banty