ameijers

"Dan C" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 10:22:23 -0400, Percival P. Cassidy wrote:

Ours is shot. Any suggestions on how to find a good one?

Hmmm.... Have you thought about stopping by your local appliance store?

The OP's looking for a good one, not necessarily the one on which the
store gets the biggest markup or on which the salesperson gets the
biggest commission.

And what does that have to do with what I suggested?

I assumed that s/he was looking for experience-based recommendations.

Exactly. Where else have you purchased major appliances from?

Garage sales. Auctions. Left by previous owners in purchased houses.
Abandoned by previous tenants in rentals. The back door of a warehouse, late
at night.....

OP was looking for recommendations of brands that have served others well.

aem sends...