Chuck B.

Does anyone have any experience installing a kit to strengthen the
garage doors in case of hurricanes? I have not been to Home Depot or
Lowe's but assume they are available there. Would appreciate hearing
from someone who has actually installed one. Does anyone know average
price? Thanks.

I checked Home Depot and Lowes here in SE Fla. They didn't have anything
I could use. So I found a local garage door company and they had all the
stuff I needed. Extra brackets for the rails= $1 each. 16 ft. struts at
about $30 each. They had other stuff that I didn't need. Hope this
helps.