Clint

I saw the most incredible piece of wood I've ever seen in person today. It
was a piece of 8/4 bubinga. It was about 4' across at the lowest point,
about 3.5' at the tallest. At least 12' tall. I'm not sure how it compared
in figure to other pieces of bubinga, but it had a lot of character, in my
opinion.

Of course, the price they wanted for it was equally incredible, to my mind,
at least. $4900 CDN. But what a cool tabletop! If anyone's interested,
it's at the Windsor Plywood, in Leduc, Alberta (just south of Edmonton). I
guess they've had it for about 3 months now, waiting for the right buyer.

Clint

"Jason Quick" wrote in message
Damn. 27"? Oof.

http://www.woodweb.com/cgi-bin/forum...pl?read=414597