cat rancher

"Banty" wrote in message
: In article z0Qpe.65934$Wr.44319@fed1read04, cat rancher says...
:
: Ours is shot. Any suggestions on how to find a good one?
: I'm kind of interested in one with a freezer on the bottom
: or without a freezer at all... is that weird?
:
:
:
: I strongly prefer a side-by-side and will be in the market for a new
: refrigerator soon. Can you tell me why you want a freezer on the bottom?
Maybe
: there's something I'm not considering.
:
: Banty

My wife piles stuff in so much that we've got holes in the
bottom of the frig from stuff falling out when the door opens.
If you have the same problem maybe we can get a group
rate on therapy... : -)