Colbyt

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm trying to refurbish my mom's 32 year-old ranch home. The sliding
closet doors all used what's called "v track" aluminum plates to hang
the doors/rollers from. This v track won't accommodate the "U"-shaped
rollers you can buy at HD and Lowe's, etc.

I contacted the leading sliding door hardware manufacturer who claims
they never even made v track in the offset I need (1/2").

So if anyone anywhere in the world knows where I can find 1/2" offset,
v track replacement rollers, I'd be egg-streemly grateful to hear from
you.

I have a couple with a 1/2" offset shown in my www.blainewindow.com catalog.
Their online site is the pits but they offer a wide selection and quick
shipping.

Are the existing rollers a round wheel or are they concave (like a flat tire
on a car) ?

If you want to post or email me (remove the obvious) a picture I will
compare it to the printed catalog. Pictures are best taken at about a 45
degree angle to the part for better detail.

Or if you aren't in a hurry just order your own catalog from the website.

Colbyt