RobR

Yeah.... I already know . Took me years to find one, but it's
been sitting in my friend's basement now for many more years.
I love it, there are probably only a couple hundred left in
existance, but I keep asking myself what good does it do me.
Besides, video game prices are dropping and will probably
never return. Between MAME, the .COM bust and most
of the generation that grew up with the game now with
families as a priority, it will probably never appreciate again.
I saw they were selling for as much as $4500 around '01 and
'02, now I'd be lucky to get $2500. Tough call...................

"Keith in NJ" wrote in message
don't sell the quantum!
tv's come and go.. almost expendible.
the quantum... well. .you already know.

k.

"RobR" wrote in message
I haven't done anything yet, this weekend I'm going to open the TV and
verify
the problem. Monday I'll need to price the parts and then I'll need to

see
if
I can find someone that will replace the parts for a reasonable amount of
$$$.
If that doesn't make financial sense, I guess I'll be selling off my
Atari
Quantum
to pay for a new TV.

"belowthelights" wrote in message
hey man, i have a mitsubishi big screen that basically did the exact
same thing. did you end up getting your fixed and if you did how much
did it cost? thanks man!

-------------= Posted from Ugroups.com =-------------
---= Fast & Free Web Portal to Usenet Newsgroups =---