G Henslee

SteveB wrote:
We put in a travertine floor about a year ago. Now, there are small bubbles
or voids that are breaking, and leaving a hole in the floor.

Is there a product or something that I can fill these with so they will be
flush with the floor. I thought of JB Weld, but the floor is a tan color.
Do they make a tan JB Weld?
Steve

You make no mention of how extensive the problem is but it would appear
that the stone is "spalling" (google it) due most likely to improper
installation technique and/ or setting materials. There are filler
products (epoxys) available for stone such as are made by Akemi.
Contact a local cermaic/stone flooring supply.