Reed

" wrote:

I'm trying to refurbish my mom's 32 year-old ranch home. The sliding
closet doors all used what's called "v track" aluminum plates to hang
the doors/rollers from. This v track won't accommodate the "U"-shaped
rollers you can buy at HD and Lowe's, etc.

I contacted the leading sliding door hardware manufacturer who claims
they never even made v track in the offset I need (1/2").

So if anyone anywhere in the world knows where I can find 1/2" offset,
v track replacement rollers, I'd be egg-streemly grateful to hear from
you.

not sure its what you require, but take a look at:
http://www.swisco.com/Merchant2/merc...-door-hardware

scroll down to Product Code 23-155, described as a:
" Closet door roller with a 1/2" offset with a 7/8" concave wheel"

--reed