Banty

In article .com, Corporate
Monkey says...

Hello,

I have old, unfinished hardwood floors in one section of my house. I
don't have the time (or know how) to finish them permenently so I was
wondering if there was something I could "mop" on the floors to make
them look a little nicer. Will a Murphey's Oil Soap or something like
it help?

Any thoughts?

If you are asking why I don't just finish them...I have friends coming
in from out of town next week and don't have time to finish them myself
or hire anyone.

??!?

Here's the inexpensive fix that promises not to compromise any future plans for
the floors:

Tell your friends "look at these wonderful old hardwood floors! Once I get a
chance, I plan to...."

Or are these "friends" really your mother in law? ;-)

Cheers,
Banty