SQLit

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm trying to refurbish my mom's 32 year-old ranch home. The sliding
closet doors all used what's called "v track" aluminum plates to hang
the doors/rollers from. This v track won't accommodate the "U"-shaped
rollers you can buy at HD and Lowe's, etc.

I contacted the leading sliding door hardware manufacturer who claims
they never even made v track in the offset I need (1/2").

So if anyone anywhere in the world knows where I can find 1/2" offset,
v track replacement rollers, I'd be egg-streemly grateful to hear from
you.

I am not really sure of what your talking about.
Try these folks
http://www.usindustrialfasteners.com/

I have purchased a lot of hardware from them over the years. They are a few
miles away so that does have something to do with it.

Web page is very simplistic. Most all pdf files. They do ship all over the
US and are friendly and ready to help.