Broadback

Default Gabions...

fred wrote:
In article ,
Abdullah Eyles writes

Did anyone use Gabions in their garden? or anywhere else for that
matter?

(If you don't know what they are, look at
http://www.weld-mesh.com/gabions.htm)

I am thinking to use them as a retaining wall along the edge of our
garden... (more natural then concrete, cheaper than dry stone
walling...)

I asked questions about a retaining wall and wondered about sleeper
walls, Cormic strongly recommended gambions. In the event I used a hard
landscape firm who used sleepers slotted into girders.
As usual Cormic was correct, three years later and I have outward
movement. :-(
--
Please only reply to Newsgroup as emails
to this address are deleted on arrival.