Doug Miller

In article , wrote:
Mike in Mystic wrote:
I haven't tried it. And I can't for the life of me see why anyone would
want one of these things.

I never realized that tensioning a band saw needed to be so exact.

My son has a chromatic tuner that he uses for his piano and guitar... I bet
that would work for bandsaw blades, too, just pluck it and adjust the tension
til it hits the right note. And it only cost $20.

--
Regards,