Duane Bozarth

Nick Müller wrote:

wrote:

The high side is on the right and the lower side on the left. The door
is in the middle? Is that bad?

Not, if the roof is on the top, and the middle on the back. You can also
have the lower left rear corner on the downhill side of the area. But
this might be forbidden by local regulations.
If you look at the barn from the other side, everything changes, expect
where the roof goes. But you already knew!

BTW: Do you know, why mirrors flip left/right sides but not bottom/top?

Sure! My 5-year old told me some years ago--"Why, they're made that
way, Daddy!" w/ the tone and additude only available at that age...