Lawrence Wasserman

In article ,
Dave Hinz wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 00:48:03 GMT, CW wrote:
The carborator was real and did work. The rumor mill distorted the claims.
It did do what it was claimed by the the manufacturer to do.

Please provide a credible cite for this. We'll get into the chemical
limitations once you do that. "I heard a guy say a friend of a friend
said" isn't a cite, by the way.

That should have read "CARBONATOR" What it did was to carbonate the
gasoline (like Coca Cola) then when the gasoline was compressed in
the cylinder & ignited, the extra pressure resulting from the release
of CO2 from the carbonated gas would give more power!

Only problem was that it would make the engine burp & gurgle at times.

--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland