B a r r y

Both are handy tools but how I'm going to carved a one inch font with either is
a mystery.g

Build different sizes yourself. For the r/c stuff, I had 8-9 bows. I
had wide versions for 3-4' long wing airfoils that traveled along a
pattern for the tip and root airfoils, all the way down to tiny hand
held wands used for making small engine cowlings, including the inside
cutout. A connector on the wire allows for easy inside cuts.

Once you have a power supply, you can easily make additional, shop made
bows from wood and nichrome wire. With a variable supply, you can even
control the cutting (melting) speed to keep things comfortable.

Sometimes, shop made is the way to go. I find creating jigs and tools
to be a very enjoyable part of the craft.

Barry