Bruce Barnett

"CW" writes:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
Please provide a credible cite for this. We'll get into the chemical
limitations once you do that. "I heard a guy say a friend of a friend
said" isn't a cite, by the way.

I was quite ready to discuss the myths and realities of this (the realities
you are obviously unaware of) but you immidiatly took your prick stance. In
that case, go **** yourself.

Asking for a credible citation isn't being a prick. As an outsider, I
can only conclude you can't provide a citation for your facts.