Dave D

"Buck Turgidson" wrote in message
I really want to upgrade to a contractor saw like a Delta or Grizzly,
but I have a small shop in a finished basement, and would prefer to do
any cutting outside.

Are there any contractor saws that can be easily moved outside through a
standard size door, or do I want my cake and eat it, too?

I have a Craftsman contractor saw (have had it for a couple of years). Move
it regularly thru standard doors with no trouble. The only negative is that
it has a tendency to be a bit top heavy. When cutting a full sheet of
plywood, for example, two people are required to be safe.

Dave D