Mark & Juanita

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:34:51 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

"Bob Schmall" wrote in message

If it were true, don't you think the manufacturers would have figured out
how to do it and make money on the process? This smells like the infamous
Fish carburetor of long ago. You know, the one that got 50-60 mpg as a
bolt-on.
Bob

Hey, it works, When I added the water injector from JC Whitney, my mileage
went up to 70 mpg. They I added that fan thingies under the carb, plus a
special ingredient in the gas tank and I'm getting 82 mpg on a regular
basis. I can't wait for the Fire Ring spark plugs to get here. My goal is
to top 100 mpg.

Hey, you keep adding stuff like that, eventually you are going to have to
stop every several miles and siphon off some gas so the tank doesn't
overflow. :-)