Ed Huntress

"Why" wrote in message

Got you beat Gunner I have 1 1964 El camino, 1 1966 El camino & 1 1966
Chevelle, that's all the cars I own, but then old cars last forever
VBG. Let's see 41 yrs & 39 yrs... Fix them with normal tools..

Pretty soon, the percentage of energy that went into building those cars,
versus the percentage you've used idling them in your driveway, will
disappear to statistical insignificance.

However, when you pull those things into a gas station, they probably make
you turn them off. Not because running them while they're filling your tank
is dangerous, but because you're gaining on them. d8-)

(I'd like to have the Chevelle...)

--
Ed Huntress