DA

Lurker at Large wrote:

There's no excuse in the world why they couldn't have told us a closer
estimate the day before closing, yet they refused to. This isn't a
fly-by-night title company, either. It's one of the big ones in this
area with
offices all over the region. How in the world do they think we can
trust them
to manage a huge monetary transaction like this (ours was a
half-million dollar
home purchase, which in this area is on the low end!) when they can't
estimate
the taxes and fees closer than $6000? Sheesh

Sharon

There must have been something wrong with the title company. I got my
estimate about 48 hours before the closing and it was 19 cents off!

Cheers!
D.

Delivered via http://www.equity-loan.info
Your home, its financing and everything about it
misc.consumers.house - 4324 messages and counting!