Percival P. Cassidy

My wife's reason for preferring the freezer on the bottom is that there
is more space there than in a side-by side -- room for larger items --
and more efficient: the cold air doesn't fall out while you have the
door open.

HOWEVER, she settled for a side-by-side when she saw how expensive the
bottom-freezer ones with French doors were.

Perce

On 06/09/05 07:21 am Banty tossed the following ingredients into the
ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

I strongly prefer a side-by-side and will be in the market for a new
refrigerator soon. Can you tell me why you want a freezer on the bottom? Maybe
there's something I'm not considering.