Dave Hinz

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 17:24:38 -0700, AAvK wrote:

----
His answer:

I am the president of Unique Dynamics, Inc. that has copyright and patent
rights to the process. The best way to determine if the process is worth the
money is to read the ebay feedback and the testimonials.

For the record, neither the copyright or the patent office verifies that
something works, just that it's unique enough. I have no information or
comment on whatever this process is, but I want to point out that that
doesn't mean it's been validated by those offices.

Me, I'll stick with Batteries Plus.