AAvK

I emailed the owner and asked:

Hello Rick, just to let you know, your auction for the battery technique
is being discussed in rec.woodworking... You could pop in there and
explain it as a genuine way to save memory choked batteries if you want,
but if what you are selling is merely a link to site that shows a way to
connect wires in a specific way and it works, do you think it is really
worth $12.95? --(me)
----
His answer:

I am the president of Unique Dynamics, Inc. that has copyright and patent
rights to the process. The best way to determine if the process is worth the
money is to read the ebay feedback and the testimonials.

http://resurrection.uniquedynamics.com/
----

So, if one "buys it" they get a URL and a password to the instructions. I
assume they can be copied, if not then a screen capture program can be used,
or the whole page saved to disc.

The one single negative feedback he's got is funny. But I really don't think
it is a big deal to risk and try it out. personally I do not use ccordless power
tools unless it is a skil twist, which needs a new battery.

--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com