Awesomewiz

Default Dyna Mechtronics

Hello all,
After a much fruitless search of info on my mill I decieded to take it
upon myself to start a Yahoo, and Google group for these machines.
I just recieved an email from Roberto C.B. at Dyna Mechtronics that I
can put up the maintence manual online, and hope to be able to put more
info and pics up as time allows.
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...htronics-Users
The google group doesn't have a spot for uploading files, or pictures so I
don't know if it'll be worth keeping around but def. check out the yahoo
group.
I would welcome any posts for items for sale, auction or anything else
relevant to these machines either group.
Russ
www.professorwiz.com