Appliance Repair Aid

cat rancher wrote:
Ours is shot. Any suggestions on how to find a good one?
I'm kind of interested in one with a freezer on the bottom
or without a freezer at all... is that weird?

Hi,

I'm kind of interested in one with a freezer on the bottom

Amana, LG and Whirlpool make some, but you will find a dozen different
names out there. All are good, Amana has a slight edge in the market
place. This might help....
http://www.epinions.com/Refrigerator...bottom_freezer

or without a freezer at all... is that weird?

Not weird, lots of people have all fridges with no freezer.

Woods in Canada makes several styles. Frigidaire makes a couple now as
well.

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/