Steve

I heard a story about Mark Twain. It seems that he bought an automobile
and had a second gas tank installed, then disconnected the regular
one. He would drive into a gas station, fill the regular gas tank with
water, pop a little white pill into the water-filled tank, and drive
off. Don't know if it's true, but it makes a good story.

--Steve

Bob Schmall wrote:

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"Bob Schmall" wrote in message

If it were true, don't you think the manufacturers would have figured
out how to do it and make money on the process? This smells like the
infamous Fish carburetor of long ago. You know, the one that got
50-60 mpg as a bolt-on.
Bob

Hey, it works, When I added the water injector from JC Whitney, my
mileage went up to 70 mpg. They I added that fan thingies under the
carb, plus a special ingredient in the gas tank and I'm getting 82 mpg
on a regular basis. I can't wait for the Fire Ring spark plugs to get
here. My goal is to top 100 mpg.

Ed,Ed,Ed...
You've forgotten the pills that turn gas into water.
Sort of a reverse Jesus with a half gainer.

Bob