Hax Planx

Patrick Conroy says...

What about that magnet thingy that "aligns" the gasoline molecules for more
MPG!?!?!

Oh oh... Here come the black helicopters...

I once picked up a hitchhiker who claimed he knew of a guy who bought a
prototype Chrysler that got 80mpg. Then some guys found him and took
the car back. You see, the oil companies buy up all the patents for
high mileage innovations so they never see the light of day. He was the
most clean-cut and rational of all the three or four hitchhikers I ever
picked up. I stopped picking up hitchhikers before my 17th birthday
some twenty years ago.