Bob Schmall

Duane Bozarth wrote:
tom wrote:

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:51:02 -0500, Puff Griffis
wrote:

My Batteries Plus store will not touch battery packs from cordless power tools. At least that's what the fellow told me in November last year. Could be the packs you brought in were not screwed together, rather a glued-up box? At least that was the kicker for my Batteries Plus store. Tom

Any competent rebuilder should have the ability to dissasemble virtually
any battery pack and rebuild it...there are at least two independent
ones in Wichita I've used. Everything from early-death drill packs to
antique HP calculators.

Somehow I don't think this is what the OP had in mind. The eBay scam
looks more like a magic pill than a competent rebuild.

Bob