Ecnerwal

In article ,
"Kevin" wrote:

My boss has a square glass box with a glass lid. Somehow the lid was
broken. The break was clean. He would like some suggestions on how to fix
it as it was a gift from an old friend of his.
Crazy glue? Some type of epoxy?

There is a CA glue marketed as being particularly good on glass. I have
no idea how much that is pure marketing, or if there's any difference in
the product .vs. regular CA glue. Got some to repair a glass box which
had some metal hardware (evidently glued on in the first place) depart
company from it, which worked OK. I think you'll still see the crack any
way you repair it if the glass is broken, but that might be the glue to
try.