David Malicky

Koz wrote:
(engineers are gunna kill me for not using SI units here but who cares?)

Heck no -- I'm an engineer and I think English units are perfect for
this kind of calc! SI is a real pain when the inputs and outputs are
English anyway (weight, dimensions, especially of the pipe/tube/beam
and the tables of I and S in the books). With all the infrastructure
in the US built around English units, it'll be a looong time before we
can get SI-dim'd raw materials, hardware, etc. as easily as English
ones. Long live the King!

SI is great for dynamics, though--them darn slugs and lb-masses...

David