Doug Miller

In article , wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:

In article ,
wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
Then I'm at a total loss to understand where you thought you read that the
sky
is falling.

It's the logical characterization by extension of your absolute position
which is repeated on a myriad of subjects...

I'm not responsible for you reading things I didn't write.

Nor am for your apparent inability to recognize patterns revealed by
repeated specific actions....

I'm certainly picking up a pattern in *your* posts...

--
Regards,