Doug Miller

In article , "Gene T" wrote:
Has anyone been brave enough to pay for info on how to "revive" cordless
toll batteries that no longer hold a charge?
This guy is selling this "info" On Ebay for $12.95 and has a 99.7% feedback.
Can this be true?
&ssPageName=WDVW

Dunno.... sounds interesting, but fishy. I just sent emails to five of his
buyers, selected at random from among those who bought at least a month ago,
asking if they're still happy. If I get any responses, I'll post them.

--
Regards,