Larry Jaques

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 01:31:56 -0400, the opaque JohnM
spake:
--snip--
combustion of coal from all sources. Releases in 1982 from worldwide
combustion of 2800 million tons of coal totaled 3640 tons of uranium
(containing 51,700 pounds of uranium-235) and 8960 tons of thorium.
]

99.5% + of this is locked in the fly ash I think.

That's entirely possible. I was simply pointing out that there's more
issues than one in the world and we each have to chose which concerns us.

Causes? Issues? I have this quote on my wall in the office:

To change one's self is sufficient. It's the idiots who want to change
the world who are causing all the trouble. --Anonymous

-----
= Dain Bramaged...but having lots of fun! =
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development