Rich Grise

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:46:10 -0700, DGoncz wrote:

In "Motor/Generator Analysis Redux" I wrote, but nobody replied to:

[some stuff]
That's my best question; is there any hope at all?
This is a one-off demo, not a production prototype!

Yes, I think there's hope, but first you must do some experiments
and some study of basic electronics, I think.

If you are unable to interpret the results of your experiments
so far, then all that that means is that you need to do some more
study on basic electronics.

Google is your friend here. Try various keywords - find out what
shows up!

Good Luck!
Rich