Keapon Laffin

"Pete Keillor" wrote in message
On 21 Jun 2005 01:26:20 -0700, "MikeMandaville"
wrote:

I've been thinking about doing some lost cat casting. Should be fun.

Mike Mandaville

Steam explosion. I had weekend call on the big experimental mag cell
in the late '70's, went in, and the crew coming off shift told me of
trying to catch a stray they intended to throw in the sludge hatch.
This was an 8' square hatch over 6'deep molten salt at 700 deg. C.

I told them they were damn lucky they didn't catch it, because the
resulting steam explosion and grease fire would have covered anyone
near.

Would have served them right too. That's cruel.

Pete Keillor